The Own the Bone Symposium is going virtual for the first time ever! Due to unprecedented circumstances regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, the originally-scheduled symposium in Baltimore is pivoting to a four-part webinar format. Registration is scheduled to open in mid-May. Stay tuned!
This certificate program, jointly provided by The American Orthopaedic Association (AOA) and the National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses (NAON), will underscore the knowledge necessary to establish and run an orthopaedic bone health program. For detailed information and the full program agenda, please visit www.ownthebone.com/symposium.
New Reduced Pricing. Fee covers all four days. Registrants will also have access to all four recorded sessions on demand.
- $50 for Members of AOA, NAON, and Own the Bone Institutions
- $100 for Regular Attendees (Non-Members)
- $25 for Resident Physicians and Students
Earn Recognition:Read More
– 7.5 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
– 7 hours of Category A nursing contact hours
– Participants completing all four sessions will earn a Bone Health Training Certificate of Completion
For questions or more information, please contact Ben Grace at firstname.lastname@example.org.