|2020 Exhibitors & Sponsors||2019 Exhibitors & Sponsors||2018 Exhibitors & Sponsors|
Invitation to Support
The Virginia Orthopaedic Society is pleased to invite your company to take advantage of the exhibit, advertising, and sponsorship opportunities being offered. Industry support is vital to the success of this conference and demonstrates your commitment to improving patient care.
With unopposed exhibit hours you will have an opportunity to generate new leads with orthopaedic surgeons.
VOS Annual Meeting Program and Target Audience
The 73rd Annual Meeting program will cover educational needs related to current techniques and evaluation of orthopedic issues that present themselves to the general and practicing orthopedist on a daily basis.
We expect 125-150 orthopaedic surgeons.
Exhibit Dates: May 15-16, 2020
Exhibit Set up: Friday, May 15, 2020 | 2:00 – 5:30 pm
|Friday, May 15, 2020|
|6:00 – 7:30 pm||Welcome Reception with Exhibitors and Quiz Bowl|
|Saturday, May 16, 2020|
|6:00 – 6:45 am||Breakfast with Exhibitors|
|9:40 – 10:20 am||Coffee Break with Exhibitors|
|1:10 – 2:00 pm||Lunch with Exhibitors|
Exhibit Move-out: Saturday, May 16, 2020 | 2:00 – 3:30 pm
Learn more about the exhibit package details HERE.
SPONSORSHIP and ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
The deadline to submit program ads is April 1, 2020.
|Logo Placement on VOS Website||$250|
|Full page ad – outside back cover of pocket program||$500
|Full page ad – inside page of pocket program||$400|
|Coffee Station Sponsor||$1,500
|Mobile Meeting Guide||$2,500|
|Welcome Reception Sponsor||$5,000
2020 Agreements are being accepted!
To apply for exhibit space, secure a sponsorship, and purchase advertisements, complete the online Exhibit & Sponsorship Agreement.
- A minimum of 50% of the exhibit fee is due when the Exhibit Agreement is submitted. Payment is due in full by March 13, 2020
- Payment for an Exhibit/Sponsor Agreement submitted after March 13, 2020 must be paid in full at the time of application.
EXHIBIT FLOOR PLAN
Click here to view the current exhibit hall floor plan. Updated February 12, 2020.
Exhibit space is assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Exhibit agreements must be submitted prior to exhibit space being assigned.
- Tabletop exhibit (a single space includes one 6 ft table, draped and two chairs)
Every effort will be made to accommodate special requests. The VOS cannot guarantee preferences for exhibit space locations.
The VOS reserves the right to add, move or remove tables if necessary. The floor plan is subject to change.
The program is available on the Mobile Meeting Guide. The guide will include lecture slides, program schedule, digital posters and presentation schedule, speaker list, attendee list and meeting room locations.
SHIPPING & RECEIVING: Order Form
ELECTRICAL: Order Form
PARKING: Parking is $10.00 for self-parking (the garage) and $16.00 for valet. Guests that are attending the conference and not staying overnight in the hotel have two options.
- You may choose to Valet park at the hotel. This is called Event Valet. There is no charge for Valet to guests attending a function in our meeting space. Let the Valet know you are here for the Virginia Orthopaedic Annual Meeting. Tipping is not required for the Valet Drivers, but it is appreciated. Please note there could be a wait time for Valet both arrival and departure if there are many attendees deciding to Valet Park.
- Guests may choose to Self-Park in the attached 31st street city garage. The guest will pull a ticket to enter the garage. The fee is $2.00 per hour up to 3 hours ($6.00). After 3 hours the cost is a flat fee of $10.00 good until 5:00 am the next day. The guest pays for the parking at the exit of the garage. The garage takes credit card and cash. There is sky bridge from the garage to the hotel via the 2nd floor.
VOS 2020 Lead Retrieval Order Form: The lead retrieval system offered for the conference is iLeads, a cloud based trade show lead capture app that lets you digitally collect and manage information from all of your trade show sales interactions using a smartphone or tablet.
- iLeads FAQs for Exhibitors
- VOS 2020 Lead Retrieval Order Form
- When you place an iLeads order, you acknowledge that by scanning the badges of participants in the conference, you will receive information that may be subject to data protection, privacy, information security or similar laws or polices. You agree to comply with all such laws and policies, including any requests reasonably made by the Virginia Orthopaedic Society with respect to such information.
EXHIBITOR BADGE REGISTRATIONS AND COMPANY/PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
VOS exhibitor badge registrations and product or company descriptions are due by April 30, 2020. Email your badge names and company/product descriptions to Julie Hitt in the VOS office.
NEED TO ORDER EXTRA NAME BADGES?
Exhibitors can order additional badges for booth representatives via the VOS credit card payment form. Badges are $100/badge. Be sure to list the full name(s) for the badges on the payment form.
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront
3001 Atlantic Avenue
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Group rates end April 15, 2020 and can be found on the reservation link. Book your stay today!
MAILING LIST RENTAL
The member and conference registration mailing list is available for rent (one-time use). Visit the Virginia Orthopaedic Society’s Mailing List Rental Guidelines and Order Form.
Dana Gibson, Director of Corporate & Educational Support
Telephone: 804.338.6958 ▪ Fax: 804.282.0090 ▪ Email email@example.com